This creamy and rich saucy Italian-inspired Chicken Alfred with Fettuccine dish is perfectly seasoned to perfection is just what you need this evening as your perfect meal.
Ingredients For Chicken Alfredo With Fettuccine
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 6-ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 10-ounce fettuccine
- cilantro or parsley for garnishing
Instructions For Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine
Season chicken with salt, garlic powder, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Add oil to a skillet and heat on medium-high, then add the chicken and cook stir fry.
- Remove the chicken and set it aside.
- Add the butter to the same skillet and melt. Then add the onions, fresh basil, and minced garlic, and sautee.
- Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream in a steady stream whisking it into the mixture cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese and combine. Continue to cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Combine the pasta and chicken and mix it into the mixture, cook for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro or parsley.