Hearth up the grill, as a result of these comfortable, squishy gluten free sizzling canine buns are higher than something you should purchase on the grocery retailer.
- 2 1/4 cups (315 g) all purpose gluten-free flour (I used Higher Batter)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit in case your mix already incorporates it)
- 5/8 cup (75 g) tapioca starch/flour, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon (9 g) rapid yeast
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon (3 g) kosher salt
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons (9 ounces) heat milk (about 95°F)
- 1 egg (50 g, weighed out of shell), at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons (56 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Further virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 6 gluten-free sizzling hotdogs, for serving
- Grease an oblong baking pan very evenly (or use a nonstick baking pan). The best pan is rectangular and about 5-inches huge. (See Recipe Notes.)
- Within the bowl of a stand mixer, place the flour, xanthan gum, tapioca starch/flour, prompt yeast, and granulated sugar, and whisk to mix properly. Add the salt, and whisk once more to mix.
- Add the milk, egg, and melted butter. Utilizing the paddle attachment beat vigorously. The combination will come collectively in a clump and clear the perimeters of the bowl. Maintain beating till it begins to look whipped.