Drunken Noodles – generally known as Pad Kee Mao, Thai Drunken Noodles are stir-fried noodles with chicken, inexperienced chilies, basil and tomatoes. There isn’t a alcohol on this recipe however the style is spicy and scrumptious.
Cook dinner Time
- 8 oz. (226 g) dry rice stick noodles (20 oz./600 g contemporary rice noodles)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno or inexperienced chili, sliced
- 8 oz. (226 g) floor chicken
- 2 oz. (56 g) crimson bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small tomato, minimize into wedges
- 2 oz. (56 g) Thai basil or lemon basil, leaves solely
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon Thai candy soy sauce (Wholesome Boy model or ABC Kecap Manis)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cook dinner the rice stick noodles in accordance with the package deal instructions. Drain in a colander. Put aside. For those who use contemporary rice noodles, loosen the noodles by hand, ensuring they do not stick or clump collectively.
- Combine all of the ingredients of the Sauce collectively. Stir to mix nicely. Put aside.
- Warmth oil in a wok over excessive warmth. Add garlic, jalapeno and stir fry till fragrant. Add floor chicken and proceed stirring till the chicken adjustments coloration. Add the rice noodles, stir to mix nicely with the bottom chicken. Add the sauce, stir to mix nicely with the ingredients within the wok. Add the crimson bell pepper, stir, after which add the basil leaves and tomato wedges. Stir shortly, flip off the warmth and serve instantly.