Scrumptious and simple inexperienced curry with chicken in wealthy coconut curry sauce. This home made and genuine Thai inexperienced curry recipe takes 20 minutes and higher than eating places!
Cook dinner Time
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tbsp inexperienced curry paste, Maesri model most well-liked
- 8 oz. (226 g) chicken breast, minimize into bite-sized items
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz. (115 g) bamboo shoot
- 5 kaffir lime leaves , frivolously bruised
- 2 crimson chilies, minimize into thick strips
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar or palm sugar (most well-liked)
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves
- Warmth up a pot over medium warmth and add the oil. Saute the inexperienced curry paste till fragrant, add the chicken and stir to mix nicely with the curry paste. Add the coconut milk and water and produce it to a fast boil.
- Add the bamboo shoots, kaffir lime leaves, and crimson chilies. Decrease the warmth to simmer, cowl the pot and let simmer for 10 minutes or till the curry barely thickens.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, and basil leaves. Stir to combine nicely. Flip off the warmth and serve instantly with steamed rice.