Genuine and one of the best Pad Thai recipe with rice noodles stir-fried with home made Pad Thai sauce. Learn to make Pad Thai noodles with this straightforward recipe!
Cook dinner Time
- 4 oz. (115 g) packaged flat rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 4 oz. (115 g) medium-sized shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 oz. (56 g) fried agency tofu, minimize into slices
- 1 large egg
- 4-6 oz. (115 g-170 g) bean sprouts
- 1 oz. (30 g) chinese language chives or
- , minimize into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- lime wedges
Pad Thai Sauce:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or extra to style
- Comply with the package deal instructions to boil the dry rice noodles. The rice noodles ought to be mushy (however nonetheless chewy and never mushy) after boiling. Rinse the boiled noodles with chilly operating water.
- Combine all of the ingredients within the Pad Thai Sauce in a small bowl till nicely mixed and the sugar fully dissolved, put aside.
- Warmth up a skillet on excessive warmth and add the oil. As quickly because the oil is heated, add the garlic into the skillet and begin stirring till you odor the aroma of the garlic. Add the shrimp and the tofu items into the skillet and proceed stirring. As quickly because the shrimp adjustments coloration, add the noodles into the skillet and stir constantly, about 30 seconds. Use the spatula to push the noodles to 1 facet of the skillet, and crack the egg on the empty facet of the skillet. Use the spatula to interrupt the egg yolk and mix with the egg white, let cook for about 30 seconds. Mix the egg and the noodles, and add the Seasoning sauce. Stir to mix nicely with the noodles.
- Subsequent, add the bean sprouts and chives and proceed stirring. As quickly because the bean sprouts are cooked, stir-in the crushed peanut. Flip off the warmth and serve the Pad Thai instantly with the lime wedges.