Genuine and the very best Thai pineapple fried rice with shrimp, cashew nuts, and pineapple. This straightforward recipe takes solely 20 minutes from begin to fish and excellent for household dinner tonight.
Cook dinner Time
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Thai shrimp paste, elective
- 4 oz. (115 g) shelled and deveined shrimp, tail-on
- 8 oz. (226 g) leftover steamed rice
- 4 oz. (115 g) recent pineapple, lower into small cubes
- 1/2 pink or inexperienced chili, finely sliced, elective
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon darkish soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cashew nuts
- Cilantro, for garnishing
- Warmth up a wok and add cooking oil. Stir-fry the garlic, and shrimp paste (if utilizing) till fragrant. Add shrimp and stir-fry till half-cooked. Add rice, pineapple items, chili (if utilizing) and do a couple of fast stirs.
- Add fish sauce and darkish soy sauce to mix effectively with rice. Stir-fry for one more minute or so, add the cashew nuts, stir to mix effectively, dish out, garnish with cilantro and serve instantly.