Thai Cucumber Salad – simple and wholesome home made Thai cucumber salad recipe that’s higher than your favourite Thai eating places, assured!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) cucumber, lower into items
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 small crimson onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons Thai candy chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Add salt to the cucumber, combine effectively and put aside within the fridge for 10-Quarter-hour. Within the meantime, make the Dressing, by combining all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Activate the warmth and cut back the Dressing a bit so it is barely thickened. Let cool.
- Drain the salt water from the cucumber utterly. Toss the cucumber, onion, and blend with the Dressing. High with the peanut and cilantro, serve instantly.