Yogurt Sheet Pan Pancakes with Mixed Berries are a straightforward breakfast or brunch for the vacation season or any time of the yr. Set out all of the toppings and let your loved ones serve themselves.
Yogurt Sheet Pan Pancakes with Mixed Berries
My Lemon Blueberry Buttermilk Sheet Pan Pancakes from my new cookbook Skinnytaste Meal Prep had been such a success that I made a decision to make a brand new model with yogurt as an alternative of buttermilk. They turned out so good and love the added protein. Not solely are they nice for meal prep, they’re additionally good for serving a crowd. There’s no want to face over a range – simply pop them within the oven. Then set out all of the toppings and let everybody assist themselves!
I partnered with Stonyfield Natural, my favourite yogurt model, to make these scrumptious pancakes. This recipe requires 1 ½ cups of their 0% Fats Clean & Creamy Plain Yogurt, which packs these wholesome pancakes with further protein.
Stonyfield Natural is at all times in search of methods to present again. In April, they added a brand new yogurt donation program to help all our heroes within the combat in opposition to COVID-19. In six months, Stonyfield has donated 1,000,000 merchandise to 49 organizations. If you need to appoint somebody for a yogurt donation, fill out Stonyfield’s request type.
The best way to Serve Sheet Pan Pancakes
I prefer to serve my sheet pan pancakes reduce into squares and positioned on a large platter or board with all of the fixings, so folks might help themselves. My favourite pancake topping is bananas and nut butter, however be at liberty to mess around. Beneath are some topping concepts, however when you’ve got extra, remark under!
- Contemporary fruit, like strawberries, blueberries, and bananas
- Chocolate chips
- Vanilla yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- For gluten-free pancakes, substitute the all-purpose flour with 1 1/2 cups oat flour and 1/2 cup coconut flour.
- Use contemporary or frozen berries and any berry mixture you want. I used a mixture of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Don’t need combined berries, simply use the the identical quantity of the fruit you like.
- Received choosy youngsters? Swap out the berries for chocolate chips!
Extra Pancake Recipes You’ll Love:
Yogurt Sheet Pan Pancakes with Berries
- Cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- ½ cup white complete wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Natural 0% plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted then cooled barely
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups contemporary or frozen combined berries, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry
- Optionally available toppings: contemporary berries, powdered sugar, maple syrup, honey or yogurt
Transfer the oven rack to the center place and preheat oven to 425 levels F.
Spray a rimmed 18” x 13” sheet pan with cooking spray, it will maintain the parchment in place.
Lower a bit of parchment paper to cowl the underside fully, about 16 x 20 inches. Place on the sheet pan and spray extra oil on the parchment, and across the sides of the sheet pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk collectively dry ingredients (from flour to salt).
In one other medium bowl, whisk collectively moist ingredients (from yogurt to vanilla) till totally mixed.
Switch moist ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk till simply mixed. Don’t over combine (or fear if there are some lumps).
Gently fold in berries.
Pour the batter into the ready baking sheet. Unfold the batter evenly with a spatula then faucet the sheet pan on the counter a pair occasions to settle the batter.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, rotating the pan midway via.
Enable to chill for five minutes within the pan then, place a large reducing board excessive of the pan and flip the pancakes onto reducing board. Lower into 16 squares and serve instantly.
- To retailer: Cool fully and retailer in an air-tight container or zip lock bag within the
fridge 4 days.
- To freeze: Cool fully and switch to an air-tight container or zip lock bag.
- To reheat from the fridge: Place pancakes on a microwave protected plate and microwave for 40 seconds, flipping midway via.
- To reheat from frozen: Warmth on a microwave protected plate 45 seconds, flip and cook for a further 45 seconds or till heated via.
Serving: 2squares, Energy: 211kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 8g, Fats: 4.5g, Saturated Fats: 2.5g, Ldl cholesterol: 57mg, Sodium: 484mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 10g
Blue Good Factors: 6
Inexperienced Good Factors: 7
Purple Good Factors: 6
Key phrases: berry pancakes, pancake platter, sheet pan pancakes, yogurt pancakes, yogurt sheet pan pancakes
Disclosure: This put up is sponsored by Stonyfield. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Skinnytaste attainable. All ideas are my very own. Photograph credit score: Erin Alvarez